Hey, Jen, have a wonderful time. This is my first time doing anything with a blog - I've discovered facebook since moving to Holland and love keeping track of everyone that way. I'll do my best to figure out this blogging deal, too. Safe travels, take tons of photos and have fun! Love, Sara, Josh, Alex & Andrew
Have a wonderful time!! We will miss you all!
ReplyDeleteLove ~ Julie Dennis Sierra and Nicole!
Hey, Jen, have a wonderful time. This is my first time doing anything with a blog - I've discovered facebook since moving to Holland and love keeping track of everyone that way. I'll do my best to figure out this blogging deal, too. Safe travels, take tons of photos and have fun! Love, Sara, Josh, Alex & Andrew
ReplyDeleteWe can't wait to hear about all your adventures. What a wonderful opportunity! Be Safe and Enjoy.
ReplyDeleteLove, Jodie, Lane, Kate and Ty